Monday, January 24, 2011

Fine Start To The Day

I woke up at seven this morning trying to figure out why every time I moved I was freezing cold. I was wrapped up in a down comforter and I really didn't want to have to get up to grab my quilt because that would make me more cold. I tried to sleep for another hour but that failed miserably. It was then that I remembered that my bed in located right under a windowsill that doesn't keep out the cold very well.

Georgette and I managed to snuggle for a little while before I had to get ready for my classes.  Everything was fine until I tried to start the car. My car refused to turn over. I kept my cool long enough to call mom and ask if she could pick me up. Once she agreed I burst in to tears for about a minute before going to the kitchen where the wireless signal was strongest and emailed my teacher informing him I was going to be a little late. Then I proceeded to watch TeamFourStar for thirty minutes. But at least I managed to get to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment