Monday, November 1, 2010

College Math





Since DD is being a bone head I will be posting the comic pages here until DD works. enjoy ^^



I sit in the front row of my math class and draw in the notebook I originally bought to take history notes with until I relized that I could take notes with my laptop. I have always been the type of person who can derive entertainment from simple doodles or writing. In fact teachers few teachers can keep my full attention during class. I have even gotten in detention in middle school for drawing during vocab chicken.


Part of me feels that ADHD is a made up disorder, this is what happens when you get medicated for two years and you fall into a deep dark depression at the age of ten due to said medication, but I will joke that "I have ADD real bad today."

I was focusing in class the other day and we were learning about something involving numbers (Yeah that really narrows it down doesn't it)and my teacher stopped talking. I looked up at him and watched as he blinked at the broad for about five minutes just blinking. His silence was ended by him proclaiming "And now I am lost."

This of course was the funniest thing I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment