Monday, November 1, 2010

I have a problem

A word of warning, this is a rant. I am currently tired and frustrated and just need to vent. I will try to make this post somewhat intelligent but I can't make any promises. Now that we got that out of the way...

I don't deal with change well... well changes that have to do with the websites I frequent. It mostly has to do with the navigation features, I like to know how to get to the page I want with out hunting it down. When the website starts messing with these functions I get a bit... angry.

Normally I keep quiet about my frustration, and bet over it after I get used to the new layout, but this new DrunkDuck make over has me more than a little angry. Maybe it's just road rage carried over and maybe the fact that my over active imagination hasn't been letting me sleep more than a few hours these last few nights isn't helping, but I don't like the fact that this shift is making the major source of my entertainment going haywire. I NEED MY DOSE OF VAMPIRATES AND TELEPATHIC SIX YEAR OLDS!!!

I have to give DD credit for giving me a long span of time to adjust to this so my anger is less death glare oriented and more "THIS IS GOING ON MY BLOG! FEEL MY OUTRAGE BWA HA HA HA HA!"

I'll give it a chance, and I'll feel better once my mind stops seeing monsters about to jump out of the dark living room and eat me late at night... Now to chug a bottle of Diet Pepsi and try to focus in class...

~EDIT~
 DD looks pretty awesome... now if only you could actually read comics

No comments:

Post a Comment